My Name's Bean
Her name's Pearl
She happens to be my
cure to all things
I feel good!
Have a glimpse of my world
Most part of my life revolves around Work, school, Pearl, Mom and friends When I can't strike a balance I end up rattling This, is me.
To begin, please click on the pictures on the right
A tooth-less rattle
Monday, August 08, 2005
10:30 AM
Looking forward
Going to start a bank account with dear later. Pretty quick isn't it? Just 2 months of courtship, and we're starting to have legal documents between us. It's quite an experience for me, considering I used to be afraid of commitments beyond the normal dating requirements. Relationship with alex that doesn't have an ending scared me. I guess I've really grown up a lot more, appreciating more and.. I'm more sensitve now.
I always thought I was blessed. The different people who came into my life are all wonderful people who taught me things that are valuable in life. I just never knew I was that blessed to have pearl with me. Even better, we fell in love, and things have been pretty smooth since then. All the irreplaceable joy she brings me, the sweetness of love so tender that leaves me crying out for more.. even heartfelt pains are something I've learnt to appreciate. Without pain, happiness isn't that precious anymore. Without the constant reminder that i may lose her, I probably won't treasure her as much.
Dear, you're God-sent. The answers to my prayers at night, and the cure to all things. I love you.
Don't know why I started feeling so lovey dovey on a monday morning. Must be the rain. Tonight I'm going to watch fireworks with her. I can't wait. Been such a long time since I saw fireworks. Everything's beautiful because you're here with me.
I love her.
The End!
|
ME!
Name: Beanster
D.O.B:19th Aug 83
Age: 22
email: kwan_k_y@hotmail.com
Things that keeps me entertained for awhile
Time with Pearl
Star gazing
Science Magazines and good books
Pool games
Jazz music
Food with good company
Ah.. It's christmas!
I want..
A pair of shades!
A nice watch!
More cash!
Good food!
A new car!
More time with Pearl
A better relation with my mom (a season of love and joy!)
A log cake!